Become a Quad X Equine Strength and Conditioning Coach
Learn how to correctly strengthen horses with targeted exercises to reduce injury and increase performance with our Quad X Equine Strength and Conditioning Certificate
This is the only course of its kind that will teach this systematic way of working with horses via the Quad X Method
£242pm x 7 Payments
Who is this course for?
What our past students say
Anatomy and Physiology of Exercise
Functional Anatomy and Exercise Physiology
The Quad X Method
Equine Strength and Conditioning Exercises
Working as a Quad X Coach
Business and Professional Practice
The Quad X Core Strength and Conditioning Programme
What is the Quad X Strength and Conditioning Method?
The Quad X Strength and Conditioning Method includes various exercises which are used systematically to strengthen horses in the right way and condition them correctly for ridden work. The method is used as a way to integrate appropriate strength and conditioning exercises into the horses training programme.
As a Quad X Strength and Conditioning Coach you will work with horses to identify where they have areas of weakness or/and movement imbalances and guide the owner through a tailored programme to help them to develop their horse in the correct way. This will not only improve the horse’s ability to carry the rider and their way of going but will also reduce the chance of injury.
Benefits of studying with us
Why should you choose to study with us? Below are some of the reasons:
- We have been doing this since 2003! Your tutor, Katie Lawrence, is a very experienced specialist in veterinary education and veterinary physiotherapy/rehabilitation and has been training equine physiotherapists and rehabilitation specialists since 2003. Katie’s unique combination of expertise means that she knows exactly what you need to know and exactly how you need to learn it.
- Free access to supporting literature and research – with your course membership you have access to relevant research, some of which is not freely available
- Free access to our developing software which contains instruction videos for equine rehabilitation. Access to this software is usually through a monthly subscription!
- Support and community – You will become part of our private facebook group just for our equine rehab students. Here you will have the support of your classmates from all over the world! We also have regular live sessions where we discuss points of interest and cases.
- Direct access to Katie for any help and advice with cases or any other area of your study. You are fully supported throughout your training.
Meet Your Tutor
Registered Veterinary Physiotherapist, Quad X Strength and Conditioning Coach, Specialist in Veterinary Education - Katie Lawrence
Quick points about me:
My mission for the last 18 years has been to share my knowledge and skills far and wide, so that many more horses can reap the benefits of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. Thank you for helping me! Read more about Katie.